My Little Pony Birthday Parties
Birthday cakes, menu, favors and ideas
Your My Little Pony party will be a nostalgic treat for adults and will create new
memories for your own little Pinkie Pie. Here's how to find the happiest my little pony
party supplies and have the best pony party in Ponyville:
- For starters, sign up for the Hasbro My Little Pony birthday club to get special
offers, birthday reminders, party planning tips, and even an e-mail greeting for
the birthday kid from Ponyville.
- Be easy on yourself for the birthday cake and serve cupcakes instead. Use
Wilton Color Mist food sprays, then top with My Little Pony Party favor rings.
Another super easy idea is the personalized My Little Pony Party edible cake
images we found on eBay. Just lay the edible image onto a sheet cake and
you're done. For as low as $1.50 on Amazon, you'll find the My Little Pony
Kaleidoscope Cake topper by Decopac, pictured top right. (You'll need to create
the rainbow effect.)
- A pull-string pinata filled with Betty Crocker's My Little Pony Party gummy candy
is a must. See our pony party snack recipes For ideas on how to use this tasty
treat in a colorful snack mix, too. They would be an easy cupcake topper as well.
- While you may have thought about serving Minty chip ice cream with cake at the
party, you'll want to make a Rainbow Dash to the store to add some Wilton
Rainbow Non-pareils (candy confetti sprinkles). Alternatively, consider our Pinkie
- If pizza is on the menu of your My Little Pony Party, then be sure to have plenty
of cucumbers on hand (because it's Minty's favorite topping). Whatever's on the
menu, there are several My Little Pony plates to choose and you can mix and
match if you are serving both lunch and dessert.
- Decorating your My Little Pony Party is easy and colorful. Choose rainbows,
anything pink or Minty green and lots of stars, hearts, glitter and sparkles. Find
an old toy or a cheap castle figure that you can spray paint Minty green, as a
symbol of her favorite prank. Then award a small prize to the first guest to
notice your Minty masterpiece. Or create an "eye spy" game where party goers
bring you the symbols of characters you've used to decorate the room, such as
a rainbow balloon, a Wysteria stem or some other symbol of
If your party is at home, then sprinkle the path to your doorway with confetti
and glitter. Choose stars, butterflies and heart confetti if you can't find the My
Little Pony confetti available in our My Little Pony Party store. Also if your party is
at home, set your DVD to continual play of any My Little Pony Party movie (and
turn the sound off).
- Decorate your guests with My Little Pony tattoos, stickers or rubber stamps.
- Design and print a My Little Pony Party birthday tiara as an activity For party
goers or to get your little Rarity excited For her party. Need some other games
and activities? Help kids pick nouns, adjectives and verbs to fill in the blanks
with My Little Pony Mad Libs Junior (paperback) by Roger Price and Leonard
Stern. Award winners with a Pinkie Pie ribbon, or create one yourself using a
round sticker of your favorite character. Have
- In the event of mishaps at the party, be sure to have some My Little Pony
bandages by Curad on hand to ensure a happy ending.
More ideas for your My Little Pony Party
- Let them eat Pie! If birthday cake isn't what your little Pinkie Pie wants, serve
a pink-pie made from Cool Whip.
- Dissolve a package of raspberry or strawberry flavored gelatin mix in a half cup
hot water, then refrigerate For a half hour.
- Meanwhile, mix the following in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy:
- two tablespoons granulated sugar
- a small package of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Scoop the fluffy mixture gently into a ready-made graham cracker crust, or the
Keebler ready-made Oreo pie crust.
- Garnish with Rainbow Non Pariels or Pink Edible Glitter.
Make your own cookie crust For Pinkie Pie:
- Start with 25-30 sandwich cookies. Crush the entire cookie in a food processor,
or put them into a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. The cream filling
blends into the crust.
- For a healthier option, look For sandwich cookies made without hydrogenated
oils. Newman's Own is a good option as are the Organics brand sandwich
cookies from Safeway, or Joe-Joes from Trader Joes.
- Combine crushed cookies with 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Press mixture into a pie pan and refrigerate until hardened (about an hour).
More Creative Ideas For your My-Little-Pony Party
Custom My Little Ponies
Dyed Ponies For the Pony Riding
All about a My Little Pony Party...
Search pony party ideas:
Search pony party ideas:
(C) Copyright 2009-2012 by M.C. Nygard. All rights reserved. Updated 9.16.12
Linking to this site is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any retrieval
system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
Other pony parties you may like: Pink Cowgirl party | Cowboy party| Western party |Saddle Club party | kids parties